Are you wondering:
- When to harvest your garden?
- How to store your food bounty?
- When to prune that tree?
- How to plant those bulbs?
- How to split a perennial?
- What to do with your cedars and roses before the winter hits?
Then have we got some workshops for you!
On September 20th, our very own Jim Hole will be leading a workshop entitled "Learn about Fall Gardening: When to Harvest your Garden and what to do with your Bounty!"
On September 27th, he'll be following up with a second workshop entitled "Protect Your Investment: Prepare your Plants for the Winter."
The workshops are just $10, and include drinks and a gift from Hole's Greenhouse. The number of registrants will be capped, so register before space fills up by clicking this link.