Houseplants in need of some TLC?
Bring them to Hole’s Greenhouse for a professional inspection and re-potting.
Sooner or later, repotting house plants becomes necessary.
Plants should be moved into larger containers as they grow. Unless more space is provided for the plant's roots, they can become pot-bound. That is, the roots of the plant become cramped and form a tightly packed mass that inhibits growth.
The Service Includes
- A thorough checkup of the overall health of your plant
- Inspection of the root system
- Examination for pests and diseases
- Pruning or dividing if necessary
- Advice on caring for your plant
- Re-potting with Hole’s professional potting soil
- FREE re-potting service with purchase of a decorator pot from Hole’s
- $2 per 2.5 cm of container diameter if you bring your own pots
Things to Note
- Service does not include pickup or delivery of houseplants
- Distressed, diseased or difficult plants will not be re-potted
- Cactus plants and orchids will be quoted
Please fill out form below and we will contact you for an appointment.