Houseplants in need of some TLC?
Bring them to Hole’s Greenhouse for a professional inspection and re-potting.
Sooner or later, re-potting house plants becomes necessary.
Plants should be moved into larger containers as they grow. Unless more space is provided for the plant's roots, they can become root-bound in the pot. That is, the roots of the plant become cramped and form a tightly packed mass that inhibits growth.
The Service Includes
- A thorough checkup of the overall health of your plant
- Inspection of the root system
- Examination for pests and diseases
- Pruning or dividing if necessary
- Advice on caring for your plant
- Re-potting with Hole’s professional potting soil
- FREE re-potting service with purchase of a decor pot from Hole’s
- $2 per 2.5 cm of container diameter if you bring in your own pots
Things to Note
- Service does not include pickup or delivery of houseplants
- Distressed, diseased or difficult plants will not be re-potted
- Cactus plants and orchids will be quoted
Please fill out form below and we will contact you for an appointment.